IPSO 2016 Spring Member Meeting – Toronto
The 2016 IPSO Alliance Spring Member Meeting will take place Wednesday, May 25 – Thursday, May 26, 2016, in Toronto, Canada. General member meeting registration will begin at 8am on Wednesday and will continue with a full day of meetings on Thursday, ending at 5:30pm. There is a $250 registration fee for this year’s meeting, which includes lunch each day and the IPSO social dinner that will take place on Wednesday, May 25. Meeting venue and accommodations information is below.
Day 1 Agenda: May 25, 2016
- Welcome & Introductions
- Keynote (TBA)
- Marcom Committee Update
- Technical Sessions Overview from the Technical Advisory Board
- Liaison Updates
- Semantic Working Group Status Report
- IAB Semantic Interoperability Workshop Report
- UCB Smart Building Data and Meta-Data Interoperability Workshop Report
- “Meta” Standard Semantic Interoperability Definition and Scope Discussion
- IPSO, OIC and Haystack Object Definitions and Comparison, Assessment/Interoperability Discussion
- Semantic Working Group Wrap-up & Next Steps
Day 2 Agenda: May 26, 2016
- Protocol Working Group Session
- Keynote (TBA)
- Identity & Privacy Working Group Session
- Member Recruitment Discussion
- Alliance Partnerships Report
Upon registration, IPSO will contact you with information on how to book your room(s).
Note: Only IPSO members may register for the member meeting. Not a member? Learn about the benefits here.
Meeting venue and hotel:
The Grand Hotel
225 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5B 2C1
We have negotiated a rate of $209 CAD plus taxes per night (approximately $155 USD). This rate is only guaranteed until April 22nd and there are a limited number of rooms available at this rate, so be sure to book your rooms quickly.
The Grand Deluxe Room includes a king or queen size bed, separate living space with a double pull-out sofa bed, kitchenette, 2 plasma TVs, CD/DVD player and in-room safe. In addition, complimentary services to our in-house guests include daily newspaper, local calls, movie channels, hi-speed/wireless internet connection and full hot/cold breakfast buffet served daily in our Citrus Restaurant each morning of the stay. Room rates also include access to our unique facilities which comprise of a luxurious 50ft long indoor swimming pool, 2 California style hot tubs on our rooftop patio and a 500sq ft fitness facility complete with sauna room. The hotel also features a shuttle bus drop off servicing the downtown Toronto area Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm as well as a 24 hour Business Centre.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!