ST Development Kit
The shipping address for this development kit is restricted to the United States.
The economical STM32 Nucleo boards allow fast experimentation and learning and a quick path to prototypes with any STM32 MCU.
Sharing Arduino connectors and ST Morpho headers, STM32 Nucleo boards are compatible with many application-related hardware add-ons and come with an integrated ST-Link debugger/programmer, so there is no need for an external probe. Demonstrating the breadth of the development ecosystem, the boards work with a wide range of development environments including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, mbed, and GCC-based IDEs.
In addition to the free tools available on ST.com, STM32 Nucleo users also have free access to the mbed online compiler, the mbed online C/C++ SDK, and the developer community at mbed.org, which taken together, support the ability to build a complete application in just a few minutes.
More information are available at www.st.com/stm32nucleo
While there are several STM32 Nucleo boards, one, the NUCLEO-F411RE board, has the following key features
- STM32 F411 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- ST Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source(3.3V, 5V, 7 – 12V)
- Power-management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs.
Available Expansion Boards
- STM32 Nucleo expansion boards from ST, to build STM32-based applications leveraging functionality and performance of ST’s device portfolio (connectivity, sensors, motor control, etc…). See details at st.com/x-nucleo
- The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields
What’s included in the development kit:
- 1 STM32 Nucleo development board for STM32 F4 series (NUCLEO-F411RE).
- 1 expansion board providing Wi-Fi connectivity (AMW006-A02).
- 1 expansion board with MEMS and environmental sensors (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1).
Detailed information on how to get started with the development kit is available at www.stm32hackathon.com