Meet your Launchpad
The EK-TM4C1294XL LaunchPad features on-board emulation, which means you can program and debug your projects without the need for additional tools.
Two stackable BoosterPack XL interfaces provide great connection options out of the box. These two 40-pin interfaces allow you to add support for displays, wireless interfaces, sensors and other capabilities to your projects very easily. This also offers basic compatibility with existing Tiva C, MSP430 and C2000 LaunchPads.
The Tiva™ C Series TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Board is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- TM4C1294NCPDT MCU: 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with floating point, 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM, Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers, dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs, USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite QuickStart Application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
- Tiva C Series Connected LaunchPad evaluation board (EK-TM4C1294XL PCBA w/MCU)
- Retractable Ethernet cable
- USB debug cable
- Read Me First instructions
- Free EK-TM4C1294XL TivaWare for C Series software downloads
Click here for the Connected LaunchPad training workshop.